Today at King David Mortuary in Las Vegas, Nevada, along with a couple hundred others from as far away as England and Japan, I said good-bye to one of my best friends Read More »
Welcome to Dartoid’s World!
On a challenge, he bicycled 2,000 miles from Dublin to Moscow. He rode a dug-out canoe down Botswana’s hippo-infested Bora River. He whitewater rafted Zimbabwe’s mighty Zambezi River. He tracked endangered mountain gorillas deep into Uganda’s Impenetrable Forest. He ventured 500 miles up the Congo River in search of elephant poachers, and found them!
But what defines this adventure traveler, and earned him his nickname, is his absolute commitment to the sport of darts. When he isn’t engrossed in league competition or tournament play, he travels the world in search of the elusive Holy Grail – the perfect game in the perfect darts-dive. And, of course, the perfect beer. In a phrase, Dartoid does darts. And he’s done it everywhere.
On six of seven continents, Dartoid’s gone toe-to-toe and mug-to-mug with some of the best shooters, and best drinkers, on the planet. From Beijing to Toronto, Tokyo to Johannesburg, Bangkok to Rome, Dartoid’s stood at the line, often in the most unbelievable of circumstances.
The result is Dartoid’s World, a darts column which is simply – unique. This is the same (but unedited) column that, since 1995, has been featured by Bull’s Eye News, the American Darts Organization’s (ADO) Double Eagle and numerous other darts publications and websites around the globe.
Mixing humor and vignettes of local life with useful tips for darters who find themselves at the ends of the earth with nowhere to throw, Dartoid’s World is a must-read, the most widely read column about darts in the world. So grab your arrows and a beer, and start clicking away…
View more maps in the Visitor Map Viewer
Records of the most visitors online at once:
Max visitors today: 35 at 01:32 am
This month: 93 at 02-24-2017 07:52 am
This year: 93 at 02-24-2017 07:52 am
All time: 634 at 04-13-2016 05:11 pm
- Column #533 “I collect friends” – Stacy Bromberg (1956 – 2017) 1,250 views
- Column #532 Rest in Peace Stacy Bromberg – by the Old Dart Coach, Howie Reed 26 views
- Column #517 Darts on Easter Island? 12 views
- Column #465 Can the American Darts Organization be Saved? 9 views
- February 2017 Double Out Shot: Elsa Benitez 8 views
- Column #516 Bromberg and the ‘Toid storm Machu Picchu! 8 views
- Column #HR186 Welcome to the Golden Age of Darts 6 views
- Column #470 Climbing Mt. Fiji 6 views
- October 2008 Double Out Shot: Alicia DiMarco 5 views
- Column #529 CONGRATULATIONS JOHN PART! 5 views