This evening, as we in America toss Tootsie Rolls into sacks thrust at us by sticky little children cleverly disguised as sticky little children in sheets, across the pond in Somerset... Read More »
With the debates on and the presidential election about to enter the homestretch, and with pretty much 100 percent of the electorate on record as despising one or the other of the Read More »
American Darts Organization Communications Officer, Steve "I could singlehandedly change not only the ADO, but darts in this country" Brown (who is either paid or not paid by the ADO - no Read More »
Welcome to Dartoid’s World!
On a challenge, he bicycled 2,000 miles from Dublin to Moscow. He rode a dug-out canoe down Botswana’s hippo-infested Bora River. He whitewater rafted Zimbabwe’s mighty Zambezi River. He tracked endangered mountain gorillas deep into Uganda’s Impenetrable Forest. He ventured 500 miles up the Congo River in search of elephant poachers, and found them!
But what defines this adventure traveler, and earned him his nickname, is his absolute commitment to the sport of darts. When he isn’t engrossed in league competition or tournament play, he travels the world in search of the elusive Holy Grail – the perfect game in the perfect darts-dive. And, of course, the perfect beer. In a phrase, Dartoid does darts. And he’s done it everywhere.
On six of seven continents, Dartoid’s gone toe-to-toe and mug-to-mug with some of the best shooters, and best drinkers, on the planet. From Beijing to Toronto, Tokyo to Johannesburg, Bangkok to Rome, Dartoid’s stood at the line, often in the most unbelievable of circumstances.
The result is Dartoid’s World, a darts column which is simply – unique. This is the same (but unedited) column that, since 1995, has been featured by Bull’s Eye News, the American Darts Organization’s (ADO) Double Eagle and numerous other darts publications and websites around the globe.
Mixing humor and vignettes of local life with useful tips for darters who find themselves at the ends of the earth with nowhere to throw, Dartoid’s World is a must-read, the most widely read column about darts in the world. So grab your arrows and a beer, and start clicking away…
View more maps in the Visitor Map Viewer
Records of the most visitors online at once:
Max visitors today: 15 at 06:19 am
This month: 37 at 12-01-2016 09:14 am
This year: 634 at 04-13-2016 05:11 pm
All time: 634 at 04-13-2016 05:11 pm
- Column #HR182 Poofs, paedos, and the unfair treatment of a world champion… 115 views
- Column #417 Steel-tip ain’t no Olympic shoo-in – there’s (plastic) competition! 45 views
- Column #CM9 An interview with Linda Duffy 42 views
- October 2015 Double Out Shot: Jordan Carver 22 views
- December 2016 Double Out Shot: Samuelle Pinto 14 views
- December 2013 Double Out Shot: Natacha Peyre 12 views
- January 2014 Double Out Shot: Charity Hodges 9 views
- Column #HR144 All hail American women dart players! 9 views
- Column #505 BEWARE – the pedophile has returned! 8 views
- Column #318 Is Darts Sexy Enough for American Television? 8 views